Volunteers are the life blood of Grantham Foodbank. Your skills could be just what we need.
Volunteers are the back-bone of the operation of a foodbank. Many people have indicated an interest in helping with the work of Grantham foodbank here we explain more of the opportunities.
There are opportunities for people with many different gifts and skills to volunteer for the foodbank. Here is a selection – some of the roles could be combined if appropriate.
* Supermarket Collections
* Leaflet distribution
* Food Collection and Sorting
* Collection day Co-ordination
* Supermarket and publicity liason
* Van packing and driving
* Warehouse Workers
* Food Reception, Weighing and Storage
* Foodbox Packing
* Warehouse Co-ordination
* Food Distribution
* Distribution Reception
* Tea and coffee making
* Administration etc
* Stock and Voucher Administration
* Volunteer Administration
* Communications and Publicity Co-ordination
* Collection Point Administration
Meet the Volunteers video